Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Three Flower Card


Going with the same flower and background theme as my last card, I decided to make a similar Happy
Birthday card with added flowers and shimmer! :)

The flower background came from the DCWV "The Blossoms & Butterflies Stack." I used pink "Magic Mesh" as a textured background behind my accent flowers. The bottom layers of the flowers are simply colored cardstock cut out with a hand punch, outlined in "Star Dust", "Turquoise", and "Orange Peel" Stickles. The second layers are Prima flowers. Holding the flowers together and the "Be Happy" charm, are a colored brads. Lastly, to add a 3D effect, I pop dotted the flowers to the Magic Mesh.

The inside of the card has the same pattern from the front of the card as the bottom background. Again, only a simple "Happy Birthday" was needed to tie the whole card together.
CraftASmile Designs by Christine and Traci



No comments:

Post a Comment